This training pairs the athlete with a personal trainer who is chosen for their fit with the athlete. During the first visit, we evaluate the player and determine how to build the skills and confidence needed to take their game to the next level. This type of training focuses on the complete skill set and is tailored personally to the athlete. We recommend that private training occurs every week or every other week. Long time gaps between training sessions are not effective.
Summer/Fall Indoor Gym Location:
Boston Sports Club, 140 Great Plain Ave., Wellesley
- Private Training
- Trainer 1 hour — $100/athlete
- Head Trainer 1 hour – $115/athlete
- Master Trainer 1 hour – $130/athlete
- DISCOUNTED PACKAGES –
- Trainer – Buy 6 lessons upfront for the price of 5 Purchase Here
- Head Trainer – Buy 6 lessons upfront for the price of 5 Purchase Here
- Master Trainer – Buy 6 lessons upfront for the price of 5 Purchase Here
- Semi-Private Training
- 1 hour — $55/athlete
Remember, you must complete your evaluation before you can book training sessions.
We are now offering evaluations Monday- Saturday. Bookings will open up on October 12th. With our new scheduling system, evaluations must first be approved by our Admin at Admin@ptwhoops.org, prior to booking on Acuity.
Please note our change with private lessons; Only athletes on an approved, weekly schedule may book private lessons. If you’re interested in a private session, please contact our Admin with your availability, and she will coordinate with our coaches individual schedules, to get you booked.
Email Our Admin
New to PTW, click here
Book Your Evaluation
Returning Athletes, click here
* $25 travel fee for 30+ mins of travel when not using our training facilities